Born in Mendoza in 1974.
· 2011. Grant monitoring and development work, Mendoza-San Juan. National Endowment for the Arts.
· 2007/2011. He studied in the career of Art History at Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Faculty of Arts and Design.
· 2001-2002. Scholarship Foundation Torches monitoring and development work. Conducted by Eduardo Medici artists, Tulio Sagastizabal and art critic Laura Batkis.
· 2001. "Contemporary Photography" course taught by photographers Javier Lopez Rotella, Sergio and Luis Vazquez Pantaley. Contemporary Art Space. Mendoza.
· 2005. Visual Arts Award. Osde Foundation, 1st prize Cuyo Region, BA
· 2004. Regional Living Harvest. Photography, 2nd prize, Fader House Museum. Mendoza.
· 2012. Deformes Performance Biennial IV. Chile.
· 2011. They come forth. Municipal Museum of Modern Art. Mendoza.
· 2011. "Exercises of matter". Photography. MMAMM. Mendoza.
· 2010/2011. Collection itineraries. Osde Foundation Art Space. Rosario.
· 2008. Book C / tem. ED Collection, Photographs and Performance. MMAMM. Mendoza.
· 2007. Membership Mendoza. Appropriations. Performance and Photo. Victoria Ocampo Cultural Center, National Endowment for the Arts.
· 2007. ArteBa. Contemporary ED, B º Young. Photography and Performance. BA
· 2006. Expotrastienda, ED Contemporary. Buenos Aires.
· 2006. Visual Arts Award Argentino. Osde Foundation. MMAM of Mendoza.
· 2003. "Seven Poetics in Balance". Pictures. Museum of Modern Art. Mendoza.
· 2002. Meeting of Artists. Pictures. Guaymallén Popular Library. Mendoza.
· 2001. "Being Contemporary Man", photographs, Museum of Modern Art. Mendoza.
· 2000. "Art object" Contemporary Art Space. Mendoza.