Born in 1977 in Mendoza. Graduated from the Faculty of Social and Administrative Sciences. Student of the School of Photography and Contemporary Art (ECOFOID), subsurface Contemporary Art Space.
Conducted photography workshops: basic concepts and pinhole photography with visual artist Sergio Pantaley. Laboratory workshops attended B & N and Fine Art Print with Professor Luis E.Vázquez.
Workshops conducted clinical work with visual artists as Fabiana Barreda, Esteban Alvarez and Ananke Assef. He has participated in workshops by Frank Gaulditz (Germany), Cooperative Sub (Argentina).
He has taught workshops as part of the Biennale of Contemporary Art 2011 Cuenca (Cuenca, Ecuador)
Selection Biennial of Contemporary Photography in Ecuador 2011. Quito, Ecuador.
Official selection at the 2010 Biennale of Contemporary Photography. ArtexArte Gallery.
Vintage Hall of Visual Arts 2009: First prize.
Scholarship and Clinical Analysis Works 2010. National Endowment for the Arts, Mendoza, Argentina.
Improvement Grant 2009. Provincial Fund of Culture, Mendoza, Argentina.2012
· Group Exhibition "MADONNA OF THE ARTS", Museum of Modern Art (MMAMM) Mendoza, Argentina.
· Solo "be something", Museum of Anthropology and Contemporary Art (MAAC) Guayaquil, Ecuador.
· Group exhibition "Murals Ephemeral" Space Contemporary Art (ECA) Mendoza, Argentina.
· Group show "Coming Come", Museum of Modern Art (MMAMM) Mendoza, Argentina.
· Biennial Exhibition of Contemporary Photography Ecuador 2011. Quito, Ecuador.
· Group Exhibition "Contemporary Photographers Mendocinos" National Technological University (UTN) Mendoza, Argentina.
· Exhibition "Glimpses and Glances. Mendoza XXI Century ", Buenos Aires, Argentina.
· Collective II Biennial Exhibition of Contemporary Photography Art Gallery Art x. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
· Exhibition "Another South North Other", Contemporary Art Space, Mendoza, Argentina.
· Group exhibition "Artists of Cuyo" AB Gallery Project, Mendoza, Argentina.
· Group show "50 visual artists' spaces on the Mount, Mendoza, Argentina.
· ARTEBA Exhibition in 2010, within the project "Accessible Image". Side Gallery, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
· Exhibition Series "Fertile Valley". Municipal Museum of Modern Art in Mendoza.
· Exposure Vintage Visual Arts Award. Fader Museum, Mendoza.
· Participation in the Book Fair Author. Eclectic Space, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
· Incorporation permanent Contemporary Art Collection Mendocino C / TEMP (ED Contemporary)
· Group exhibition. Art Contemporary Space, Mendoza, Argentina.
· "Hundred Aphorisms". Photographic exhibition and book launch, Mendoza, Argentina. The images are part of the book "One Hundred Aphorisms" author James Oliva, exhibited permanently in the Library Sudamericana Geneva, Switzerland.
· "Letters from the Shore". Solo Exhibition, Art Space Conteporáneo, Mendoza, Argentina.
· "Natural Series". Malargüe, Mendoza, Argentina.
· Fourth Meeting of Indigenous Peoples. Group exhibition, Formosa, Argentina.
· Group exhibition, Contemporary Art Space, Mendoza, Argentina.