He was born on September 29, 1965 in Mendoza. He graduated from the Visual Arts program at the Faculty of Arts of the National University of Cuyo in 1993. It cabinetmaker by trade, formed in the bosom of his family and specializes in Arcidiácono Cayetano workshop.
His works are part of collections:
· Emiliano Guiñazu Museum "Casa de Fader" Mendoza
· MACRO Museum of Contemporary Art of Rosario Argentina - Santa Fe
· Collection "20 × 20" ART Struktura Cultural Association International Contemporary Art Center Milan - Italy
· Rise Mendoza Foundation
· Collection Bruzzone Buenos Aires
· Collection Mauro Herlitzka Buenos Aires
· Collection Jaim Etcheverry Buenos Aires
· Collection Margarita Paksa Buenos Aires
· Collection C / TEMP first collection of contemporary art from Mendoza
· Collection Guon! First collection of contemporary design of Mendoza
· Private collections in France and the U.S.
· Collection of the National Endowment for the Arts
Exhibits since 1986 drawings, comics and sculpture, and has also made sets for theater. He currently works in sculpture and furniture design, doors and other art objects.
He has participated in numerous group exhibitions within and outside the country. Some of them are:
• 1995 "ARTISTS OF MENDOZA IN ITALY" Head of the Region Emilia Romagna Bologna Italy, 1996 shows "A: E, IUO" Centro Cultural Recoleta Buenos Aires
· 1999 Siquier contemporary Argentine art, Ballesteros, Kacero, Hasper, Gandolfo Mendoza Museum of Modern Art
· 2000/2001 GALLERY D 'ETE Paris France, 2001 ARTEBA Galleries Fair Buenos Aires; 2002 COLLECTION "20 × 20" ART Struktura Cultural Association International Contemporary Art Center Milan Italy
· 2002/2003 CITY BANK FOUNDATION AWARD National Museum of Fine Arts in Buenos Aires; PUROARTE Galleries Fair Mendoza
· 2004 PUROARTE Fair Galleries Mendoza, ARGENTINA shows look good Municipal Museum of Modern Art Mendoza and Recoleta Cultural Center in Buenos Air
· 2005 PUROARTE Fair Galleries Mendoza, ED space of contemporary art and design Mendoza
· 2006 ARTEBA Buenos Aires, Mendoza PURODISEÑO, Guon! Mendoza
· 2007 ARTEBA Buenos Aires, Store Design Buenos Aires MALBA
Buenos Aires · 2008 ARTEBA
· 2009 National Endowment for the Arts, Buenos Aires, CULTURAL CENTER Conte Grand, San Juan.
Some of his solo shows in Mendoza and in other provinces:
· 1999 Italian Consulate SPAZIO APERTO Mendoza
· 2000 WOOD Municipal Museum of Modern Art and Gallery KRASS Rosario Mendoza
· 2001 SPACE EYE COUNTRY Buenos Aires Borges Cultural Center and Museum WOOD Tornambe San Juan
· 2003 Ricardo Rojas Cultural Center Buenos Aires and Mendoza SPACE CONTEMPORARY ART
· 2006 Buenos Aires Praxis Gallery
· 2007 Art Space GUARD, Skip
· 2010 Room box art Health Mendoza, Art Space Store, and Bodega Navarro Correas Mendoza, Mendoza
· 2011 MMAMM Municipal Museum of Modern Art, Mendoza.