Born in Mendoza in 1979. Study degree in visual arts at the UNCuyo. He has done clinics and workshops with leading artists and media professionals. In 2010 and 2011 he received a grant by the National Endowment for the Arts for analysis workshop and labor tracking. He currently works in the Art Contemporary Space in production and assembly which also serves as curator.
In 2010 obtained the 1st prize in the contest Urban Interventions in Paseo Alameda, City of Mendoza, in 2008 he won the 1st Prize in the Hall Regional Visual Arts Vintage 2008, Category Painting, Mendoza, and in 2006, the 1st Prize in the Provincial Exhibition of painting XXVI of the Professional Council of Economic Sciences, Mendoza, among others.
· 2012 Solo exhibition, MMAMM, Multi-indisciplinar
· 2011, 2010 and 2009, BA Art, Neighborhood young, Side Gallery
· 2011 University of Frankfurt, Germany, organized by the marchand Daniel Rueda
· 2011 National Selection Visual Arts Hall, drawing category, Palais de Glace, Buenos Aires
· 2010 Project "Ephemeral Murals" ECA, Mendoza
· 2007 Solo exhibition, Art Gallery Grillo, Punta del Este, Uruguay.
. 2006 Group Show in Los Naranjos Golf Club, Marbella, Spain, organized by Daniel Rueda.