Mendoza was born in 1968. He studied at the UNCuyo, forming under the eyes of teachers and Eliana Molinelli, Badger and Eduardo Alberto Musso and others, and since 1990 has developed its work, including also the design and illustration in various media.
His work is represented in major institutional collections, including the Museum of Modern Art MMAMM of Mendoza and the Museum of Contemporary Art of Rosario (MACRO), and also in private collections in Argentina, Chile, Spain and the U.S..
His work has been exhibited individually and collectively in art spaces and Argentina's most important shows.
He has participated in important national and provincial awards for painting, having been awarded on several occasions.
In 1994 he won his first prize for painting, the Chamber of Deputies of the Province of Mendoza, in 2000 received a scholarship from the Foundation Torches, in 2004 he won first prize for painting (Region West) Award Rioplatense of Visual Arts in 2006 is Argentine finalist Visual Arts, in 2010 he won first prize for painting the Professional Council of Economic Sciences of Mendoza.
His works have been exhibited in:
· Museum of Modern Art in Mendoza (2004, 2007)
· Museum of Contemporary Art of Rosario (2006)
· Space Contemporary Art Mendoza (2004, 2012)
· Museum Killka / Space Salentein (2007, 2008, 2011)
· Museum Rancagua, Chile (2008)
· The Baulera-Tucumán (2006)
· Palais de Glace / National Exhibition of Visual Arts (2007)
· C.C.Recoleta / Argentina Pinta Well (2006)
· Expotrastiendas (2004, 2006)
· ArteBA (2007, 2009)
In the year 2011, is presented in CCEBA, Buenos Aires and Cordoba Block Drawing Paper, Argentine artists collection, coordinated by the collective LOBA Cordoba.