Born in Buenos Aires in 1959. Self-taught artist. Prove its success critical acclaim nationally and internationally among which stands out the critic Javier Lezama. He has exhibited in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Spain, France, Germany. His work has been acquired with different destinations for individuals and collectors. The ABN AMRO, Puerto Madero with 40 works and the President Cristina Fernandez de Kitchner have acquired from other artist's work.
Selection was then Amalia Lacroze of Fortabat Foundation in 1993. He received awards and distinctions both in Contests, Meetings Provincial and National Visual Arts discipline ¨ ¨ painting.
It is distinguished by the Chamber of Deputies for its promotion of art of national internal circuits.
· Show Opening Gallery Daniel Rueda, Mendoza, 2012.
· Solo and group exhibitions in various galleries in Buenos Aires from 2005 to 2012.
· Road Art Fair, Los Cardales, Prov Buenos Aires, 2011.
· Show at the International Office of the Goethe Universität Frankfurt with the coproduction of Katholiche · Hochschulgemeinde (KHG-CKHG-Catholic Community College) and Studierenden Evangelische Gemeinde (ESG. Evangelical Community College), 2010 organized by Daniel Rueda.
· Displays in Los Naranjos Golf Club, Marbella, Spain organized by the marchand Daniel Rueda, 2006.
· Participation in Matthei Gallery, Santiago de Chile. 2006/2007.
· Participation in Grillo Art Gallery, Punta del Este, Uruguay, 2005/2006.
· Pure Art Fair, Mendoza, 2005.
· Displays in Bodegas Chandon, organized by Daniel Mendoza Rueda, 2005.
· Individual Exhibition in Park Hyatt Mendoza organized by Daniel Rueda, 2004.